Silent Dismissal is the online system that ALL Yinghua families use to tell the school exactly how they want their children dismissed at the end of each school day. Yinghua requires that families use this system so that the school can provide a safe and accurate dismissal for every child. Parents complete a Monday through Friday schedule online, and that’s what the school follows. Easy!
Each student has a Silent Dismissal (SD) account, and parents set up their own password-protected accounts. Options during the pandemic year are car pick up, walk-up/pick-up, bus, walk/bike home, and Aftercare.
New in 2020
- During the pandemic, you have until just 10 a.m. on the day of the change to make an alteration to your dismissal plan in SD.
- Space for our Extended Care programs is limited. Morning Care and Aftercare are by preregistration only. Contact Sherry Edwards.
- Students will receive their 2020-2021 Dismissal Cards on the first day of school. You must show this card to staff when you pick up during dismissal or from Aftercare. On the first day of school, show your 2019-2020 pink Dismissal Card if you still have it, or show an ID.
Setting Up and Using Your SD Account
In just a few steps, you can set up your SD account and set a dismissal option for every day. Contact Sherry Edwards for assistance.
- Video: Setting up Your Silent Dismissal Account 2020-2021
- How to Set Up a Silent Dismissal Account
- How to Set Your Silent Dismissal Schedule and Make a Change (2019-2020)
- How to Set Silent Dismissal to Use Aftercare 2019-2020
- How to Check Your Extended Care Balance
- SD Training_Aftercare Scheduling (1) 2019-2020