Silent Dismissal is the online system that ALL Yinghua families use to tell the school exactly how they want their children dismissed at the end of each school day. Yinghua requires that families use this system so that the school can provide a safe and accurate dismissal for every child. Parents complete a Monday through Friday schedule online, and that’s what the school follows. Easy!
Each student has a Silent Dismissal (SD) account, and parents set up their own password-protected accounts. Options during the pandemic are car pick-up, walk-up/pick-up, bus, walk/bike home, and Aftercare.
- During the pandemic, you have until just 1 p.m. on the day of the change to make an alteration to your dismissal plan in SD.
- Space for our Extended Care programs is limited. Morning Care and Aftercare are by preregistration only. Contact Sherry Edwards.
- Students will receive their 2021-2022 Dismissal Cards either at Meet Your Teacher or on the first day of school. You must show this card to staff when you pick up during dismissal or from Aftercare. Last year’s dismissal card may be accepted for a short time after school resumes in the fall to accommodate the change from last year’s card to this year’s card.
- If you don’t have your dismissal card, come to the main office (Door 1) and show a photo ID.
Setting Up and Using Your SD Account
In just a few steps, you can set up your SD account and set a dismissal option for every day. Contact Sherry Edwards for assistance.
- Video: Setting up Your Silent Dismissal Account (coming soon!)
- Silent Dismissal Set-Up-Account
- How to Set Your Silent Dismissal Schedule and Make a Change
- SD Guide Checking Your Aftercare Balance 2020-2021
- SD Training_Aftercare Scheduling