Click here to view an infographic of the January 15/21 schedule change.
Both Hybrid and Distance learners will use these Virtual Classroom links. Click the grade, and then click the date you are looking for.
|Special Education||Newcomer Page|
Attendance during the pandemic
Refer to this document to review the 2020-2021 Term II attendance procedures.
Online and Distance-Learning Etiquette and Behavior Expectations
We ask parents and guardians to review the document “Online Etiquette and Behavior” with their children. This document includes sections on zoom etiquette, Virtual Classroom expectations, student online profiles, and student email accounts.
Chinese Language Arts Resources
English Language Arts Resources
- Accelerated Reader (Renaissance Learning)
- Collins Dictionary
- Lexia Core 5
- Lexia Power Up
- Pearson Realize
- Sadlier Vocabulary Workshop
- Vocabulary Spelling City
- Click for “Show and Tell” Yinghua staff videos
- Click for Yinghua Academy teachers’ office hours
- JAMF Parent App Information
- How to use Zoom in the Windows/Mac computer or iOS/Android app
- How to set up Chinese input/keyboard for Windows PC; Android Phone; iPhone/iPad; and MacBook.
- How to change the display language from Chinese to English in a Mac computer, or in Windows 10.
- Each student must have access to the internet to facilitate distance and hybrid learning. Families enrolled in the following programs will be qualified for a Comcast internet service discount: Medicaid, Housing Assistance, School Lunch or Head Start Program, SNAP, TANF, SSI, LIHEAP, Tribal Assistance, WIC, and VA Pension.
- NWEA for Distance Learners