The Health Office is open each day during school hours. The goal of the Health Office is to provide support that promotes student achievement and academic success by providing health care that keeps students in the classroom, ready to learn.
Yinghua will be hosting a Flu Shot Clinic on Tuesday, October 17th from 3:00-5:00 PM. Note that this is on a regular school day, not during conferences as in years past. Nurses from the Minnesota Visiting Nurses Association will give flu shots in the health office on a first come/first serve basis. The cost is covered by most insurance plans. Health insurance cards and a picture ID are required for billing purposes or you can pay cash. Click here for prices. Persons ages 3 and older may receive the flu vaccination. Hope to see you there!
Resources, Forms and Information
- Allergy Management
- Medication Authorization Form (2017-18)
- Food Allergy Management Plan
- Head Injury and Concussion Guidelines
- Health Office Parameters for Calling Parents
- Health Related Forms and Sample Health Plans
- Immunization Information for Parents
- Lice: What Parents Need to Know
- Reporting an Injury or Illness
- School Medication Policy
- When to Keep Your Sick Child Home from School