新闻 | News & Events
Education for the Whole Child #GTMD18
Click the links to view our stories about educating the whole child, and help us connect with 375 donors during our Give to the Max campaign–click the blue button at the right to donate.
- Please donate Please donate, and meet a cute dog named 可爱.
- Project-Based Learning Learn what two students think about project-based learning, and hear from Mrs. Berg about What Do You See, a resource we’re using in Middle School that was created by Minnesota artist Wing Young Huie.
- Adler We’re partnering with Adler Graduate School. Take a peek in a 7th grade Discovery class as students perform skits to practice conflict resolution skills.
- PE and Recess Ms. Totall talks about Heart Safe, Body Safe, and students tell us why recess is great.
- Social Emotional Learning We use the Caring For Life curriculum and Responsive Classroom to reach students about compassion and empathy and to build school community.
Students in grades 1-8, must register for the December roller skating unit Physical Education class. We need to have students’ shoe sizes!
Board Approves February 2019 Date Changes
The date for Yinghua’s 2019 Chinese New Year performances at Bethel University has been changed to Saturday, February 2, 2019. The original date was one week later and had been shared with families on Yinghua’s one-page and 12-month calendars. Bethel Read more
We love volunteers–especially on days like Field Day! Check our Current Volunteer Needs. Volunteers must submit a Background Check Form at least every five years. Read more
Bundle Up Every Day
It’s cold outside. Remember to send cold weather gear to school every day. Each child needs boots, gloves or mittens, a hat or hood, snow pants, and a coat.
View/Upload Your Pics
School photos from the 2018-19 school year may be uploaded for sharing. Please enter the viewing password to access photos.
Photos, stored in event-specific and grade level online folders, will be available until the end of the school year. Many of these photos will be used for the yearbook. To add photos, please email email@example.com to request editing/uploading privileges. Include your child’s name, class, and the email address you will use to sign in and upload.
See this sheet for detailed instructions: Yinghua Photography Instructions.