Yinghua Response to Covid-19
- Messages sent to all families regarding the school’s response to Covid-19 are shared below, starting with the most recent message.
- Take the August 1 Yinghua family survey. Open through 12-noon on Friday, August 14.
- For information about how the school will respond if there is a diagnosed case of Covid-19 in our school community, see the second portion of Nurse Ginger Hao’s August 1 notes.
- Yinghua reviews its Covid-19 prevention measures regularly. Practices are based on the latest recommendations from the Minnesota Department of Health.
- Check here for updates from the Governor of Minnesota.
- Contact the school at firstname.lastname@example.org.
August 13, 2020 Updates
2020-2021 School Learning Model, presentation by Dr. Lien and Mrs. Berg at the two online sessions for parents. Recordings below.
3 p.m. parent session recording. Use password .D4$I8*R
11 a.m. parent session recording. Use password =Z#F8+Jr