On this page: Bus Information, Silent Dismissal Information, Parking Information, and maps of the area surrounding Yinghua.
YA BUS ROUTES 2020-21 May 15, 2020
2020-2021 Bus Information
Yinghua offers nine bus routes. See below for guidelines and routes. Contact Joe Scartozzi for assistance.
Two important notes for bus riders:
- At the beginning of the school year, every student who has registered to ride the bus during the school year automatically will be signed up in Silent Dismissal to ride home on the bus every single day. If your child will not ride the bus home daily, change your Silent Dismissal settings to let the school know.
- The bus company does not mail bus stop confirmation postcards. Contact email@example.com for assistance logging in Silent Dismissal to confirm your route and stop.
See these documents for details about riding the bus, and use the last document to sign up for automatic payment.
- Busing Packet 2020-21 posted May 15, 2020
- Bus Registration Form 2020-21 open May 15-29, 2020
- YA BUS ROUTES 2020-21 posted May 15, 2020
- 2020-2021 ACH Form Complete a new form each school year to authorize automatic payments from your account.
Silent Dismissal Information
Yinghua families must go to the Silent Dismissal site and use password information to create a new online Silent Dismissal account. Setting up an account requires a computer, and it’s easy to do. Contact Sherry Edwards for assistance and if you need your password information.
- Silent Dismissal 1–Setting Up Your Account
- Silent Dismissal 2–Setting Your Schedule in Silent Dismissal
- Silent Dismissal 3–Scheduling Aftercare
- Silent Dismissal 4–Aftercare Billing
- Silent Dismissal 5–How to Set An Override