Welcome to the Yinghua Academy Conservatory of Music. We offer private music lessons taught by professional musicians after school at Yinghua Academy. The only thing better than the convenience we offer is the excellence of our staff!
- Conservatory of Music Faculty Bios
- Traditional Chinese Instruments at the Yinghua Conservatory of Music
- Alliance Music Therapy at Yinghua
Registration for Session II: December 3-12, 2018.
- Online registration for after-school music lessons runs at the same time as registration for Enrichment Program classes. You will select your own lesson time using the same software Yinghua uses for scheduling teacher conferences.
- Registering for lessons in the fall indicates that you will participate all school year (all three sessions).
- Payment is per session.
- You pay a cancellation fee if you drop during a session.
- Lessons last 30 minutes, once a week after school.
- Each school year, the Conservatory offers three eight-week sessions. The 2018-2019 session dates are: 9/17 to 11/9; 1/7 to 3/1; and 3/18 to 5/10.
- Conservatory students perform at a year-end recital and celebration. This year’s recital and celebration is on May 18.
- If you drop lessons before the end of a session, there is a $50 fee. When you register for lessons, your registration automatically carries through to the following sessions of the current school year. If you do not wish to continue lessons after a session concludes, contact firstname.lastname@example.org before the next session begins.
Yinghua Academy Conservatory of Music offers lessons on a variety of Western and Chinese instruments. Families must provide the instrument and purchase the music books requested by the instructor.
- Dizi (Chinese traditional flute)
- Double Bass
- Erhu (Chinese traditional folk instrument)
- Music Wellness
- $35 per lesson, including Aftercare before and after the lesson. (Aftercare staff escorts students to lessons.)
- Do not submit a payment until you receive an invoice after registration.
- Registration for YACM is ONLINE ONLY. There are no paper forms.
- DO NOT send a payment until you receive an invoice.
- You will receive an email confirming your lesson time as well as an invoice after you register. Fees are due upon receipt of the invoice. See the invoice for payment options or contact email@example.com.
Session II Schedule
- Lessons begin the week of January 7 and run for eight weeks straight.
- Lessons end during the week of February 25.
- Make-up week for Session II is March 4-8.
One Make-Up Lesson per Session:
- If needed, your child is allotted one make-up lesson per session.
- The make-up lesson may be scheduled if a lesson is missed due to illness, or if you notify us at least 24 hours prior to missing a lesson.
Contact Jenny Alvermann via email if you have Conservatory of Music questions about registration, scheduling, and payments: firstname.lastname@example.org.