Our school provides a healthy lunch each day. Lunch, provided by a caterer, CKC Good Food, costs $4.10. Ordering is online through Boonli. Yinghua School Lunch Prices:
- Regular Lunch (includes milk) … $4.10
- Extra Pizza on Pizza Days … $2.00/slice
- “Emergency Meal” (when a student forgets to bring lunch) … $5.00
- Carton of Milk (à la carte) … $0.50
- Lactose-Free Carton of Milk (à la carte) … $0.65
- Yinghua families use the online system Boonli to order school lunch, or, during the pandemic, to order cold bundled meals for home.
- We ask all Yinghua families to set up a Boonli account–even if you think you are unlikely ever to place an order. The reason: If your child forgets to bring a lunch from home, and you’re not able to drop one off, and you authorize us to use an “Emergency Meal,” we will use Boonli to process the order.
- Note, if you set up a Boonli account last year, but never used it, you’ll need to set up a new one when the next school year begins. For those who order during the year, the account carries over to the following year.
- Read these directions: How to set up your Yinghua Boonli lunch account.
- Submit the Application for Educational Benefits (AEB) 2020-2021 to qualify for free- or reduced-price lunch. Please also submit this Waiver of Confidentiality along with your AEB in order to qualify for additional Yinghua benefits such as reduced Aftercare fees.
- You also may submit the Application for Educational Benefits online via the IC Portal.
- Click here to order next month’s lunch https://yinghua.boonli.com. Typically, ordering for the next month takes place between the 6th and 20th of the current month; however, at the beginning of a school year these dates may shift.
Shift Day Procedure
CKC Good Food, our school lunch provider, follows a procedure called “Shift Day” in the event of bad weather and an unexpected no-school day. If bad weather forces the school to be closed on a Monday, Monday’s menu shifts to Tuesday, and Tuesday’s menu shifts to Wednesday. The food from the Wednesday menu will cancelled, and everyone who had placed a Wednesday order will need to bring a home lunch! However, if the day for the cancelled menu is a Pizza Friday, there will be no change to the day’s menu or orders. Questions: email@example.com.
We do not use paper menus and lunch order forms. All students and staff at Yinghua must set up an online Boonli lunch ordering account, even if you don’t plan to order school lunches. How to set up your Yinghua Boonli lunch account.
School Closure Lunch Updates from Spring 2020
- If you ordered school lunch during the school closure, your Boonli account has been credited. Check your “order history” to view the credit which may be use for future lunch orders this year or next year.
- If you prefer to receive a refund, please send your refund request to Helen.Hindrawati@yinghuaacademy.org.
Civil Rights Statement
In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape or American Sign Language) should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the online form provided at this link: USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form (AD-3027). Or, request a copy of the complaint form by calling (866) 632-9992. The complaint form is also available at any USDA office, or you may write a letter addressed to USDA providing all of the information requested in the form. To submit your completed form or letter to USDA, mail it to U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Right, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; fax it to (202) 690-7442; or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.