Our school provides healthy meals each day. The United States Department of Agriculture is allowing schools to provide meals for the 2021-22 school year through a provision of the National School Lunch Program called the Seamless Summer Option (SSO). A waiver has been issued in order to support access to nutritious meals while minimizing potential exposure to COVID-19. Our school has chosen to use this waiver and to operate the SSO, which enables us to provide meals free of charge for all students. No application is required to receive this free meal benefit. (Please note: only applies for the SY 2021-2022).
Nuts & Peanuts: Yinghua school lunches do not include nuts or peanuts. However, in their facility, CKC Good Food does prepare other clients’ orders containing ingredients. Please consider this when deciding whether to order Yinghua school lunch. Contact the school nurse at firstname.lastname@example.org with allergy management questions.
Additionally, your child(ren) may qualify for additional benefits such as reduced fees or the Pandemic Electronic Benefit Transfer(P-EBT) which is a federal temporary emergency nutrition benefit that is loaded onto electronic cards for families to purchase food. At public schools, your application also helps the school qualify for education funds and discounts. To apply, complete Application for Educational Benefits (AEB) 2021-2022.
In order to prevent excessive leftover/waste, all students will be required to have an Yinghua BOONLI account (an easy to use online pre-ordering system that allows parents/guardians/students to view our monthly menu, pre-order, and manage student’s lunches from their smartphone, tablet or computer). Watch a short video about how to order Yinghua lunch by clicking the button at the top of this page.
All Yinghua families NEED TO have a Boonli account. Even if you do not plan to order school lunch, we ask you to set up an account. This is because Yinghua uses Boonli for ordering purposes and recording the reimbursable meals in order for school to get reimbursed from federal and state funding to pay CKC, our caterer. In the rare event if the school don’t have enough meals since the students did not place their order through our online ordering system, we will try to reach a parent or guardian to drop off a lunch at school before their lunch schedule time.
To set up an account or start ordering,
- Go to http://yinghua.boonli.com.
- Setting up your Boonli account
- Go to https://yinghua.boonli.com/login. Click “Create an Account.” Then click “First time users click here to create an account.”
- Enter YA1 in the PASSWORD box, check the box to confirm you are not a robot, and hit NEXT.
- Fill in the boxes to register a new account. Check the box next to “I will be ordering for other people.”
- Add the name and grade of the students for whom you will order lunch at Yinghua. Use the “Location” box to select the grade. Use first and last names exactly as they appear in Infinite Campus records at Yinghua—NO NICKNAMES.
- Read “Program Info.”
- Ordering lunch? Select the “month” bar. Click “the dates” on the calendar to begin ordering. Complete the checkout process. Do not close your browser prior to receiving the confirmation, or your order may not process fully. Orders left in the shopping cart will NOT be processed, and if needed, the emergency meal fee will apply. Not ordering lunch? You do not need to do anything further.
- Payment processing
- Carefully check what you have ordered by selecting “View/Print Orders” under the month, or view your order history by using the upper left menu. Confirm that you have placed your food orders on the correct days.
- Even though the total meal cost is free for the 2021-2022, you need to click “Confirm”.
- Changes or additions: After the system records your payment, if the ordering period is still open, you will be able to make changes and place additional orders.
- Once your account is set up and you have linked your children to your account, you can start ordering. Typically, ordering for the next month takes places between the 6th -20th of the current month; however, at the beginning of a new school year these dates may shift.
- Lunches are pre-ordered one month ahead at time so please note that the deadline for ordering September lunches is August 28. Please contact email@example.com with any questions about account registration or ordering.
Boonli Menu and Ordering Schedule
If you plan to bring home lunch and would like to get a milk from school, the milk ONLY is not part of USDA reimbursable meals. In order for you to get reimbursable meals, your student will need to choose three components out of five components (meat/meat alternate, grains, vegetables, fruits and a milk).
- Carton of Milk (à la carte) … $0.50
- Lactose-Free Carton of Milk (à la carte) … $0.65
- Adult Lunch … $4.75. Staff members can contact the Food Service Coordinator directly for more information.
- Submit the Application for Educational Benefits (AEB) 2021-2022 to qualify for free- or reduced-price lunch. Please also submit this Waiver of Confidentiality along with your AEB in order to qualify for additional Yinghua benefits such as reduced Aftercare fees.
- You also may submit the Application for Educational Benefits online via the IC Portal.
- Click here to order next month’s lunch https://yinghua.boonli.com. Typically, ordering for the next month takes place between the 6th and 20th of the current month; however, at the beginning of a school year these dates may shift.
Shift Day Procedure
CKC Good Food, our school lunch provider, follows a procedure called “Shift Day” in the event of bad weather and an unexpected no-school day. If bad weather forces the school to be closed on a Monday, Monday’s menu shifts to Tuesday, and Tuesday’s menu shifts to Wednesday. The food from the Wednesday menu will cancelled, and everyone who had placed a Wednesday order will need to bring a home lunch! However, if the day for the cancelled menu is a Pizza Friday, there will be no change to the day’s menu or orders. Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All students and staff at Yinghua must set up an online Boonli lunch ordering account, even if you don’t plan to order school lunches.
Nutrition Information (available soon)
Civil Rights Statement
In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape or American Sign Language) should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the online form provided at this link: USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form (AD-3027). Or, request a copy of the complaint form by calling (866) 632-9992. The complaint form is also available at any USDA office, or you may write a letter addressed to USDA providing all of the information requested in the form. To submit your completed form or letter to USDA, mail it to U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Right, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; fax it to (202) 690-7442; or email it to email@example.com.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.