2018-19 School Lunch Prices:

  • Regular Lunch (includes milk)…$3.95
  • Extra Pizza on Pizza Days…$2.00/slice
  • “Emergency” Meal (when student forgets to bring lunch)…$5.00
  • Carton of Milk (á la carte)…$0.50
  • Lactose-Free Carton of Milk (á la carte)…$0.65

Application for Educational Benefits

To order school lunch at Yinghua, read these directions on Setting up a Boonli Account.

Click here to order next month’s lunch Ordering for the next month takes place between the 6th and 20th of the current month.


We do not use paper menus and order forms. All students and staff at Yinghua must set up an online lunch ordering account, even if you don’t plan to order school lunches. The link to the ordering site is above, but before you place your first order, you must have a Yinghua lunch account:

How to set up your Yinghua lunch account

Milk Substitution Form
Taher Nutrition Information
MDE Special Diet Request Form

Civil Rights Statement

In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape or American Sign Language) should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the online form provided at this link: USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form (AD-3027). Or, request a copy of the complaint form by calling (866) 632-9992. The complaint form is also available at any USDA office, or you may write a letter addressed to USDA providing all of the information requested in the form. To submit your completed form or letter to USDA, mail it to U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Right, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; fax it to (202) 690-7442; or email it to

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.