Registration for Session III is open February 26 through 5 p.m. on March 2.
The Yinghua Academy Enrichment Program provides after-school classes that enhance skills in academics, fitness, the arts and more. Classes are age-appropriate and are designed to be entertaining and fun. A fee is charged for each class, and Aftercare before and after classes is bundled with the class price. There is an Enrichment term in the fall, one in the winter, and one in the spring; each term is eight weeks in length. Most classes meet once a week for eight weeks, usually for 45 minutes – some are longer, some are shorter.
Watch for the Session III class catalog in late February. Registration begins February 26 for all grades.
- Students enrolled in an Enrichment class are automatically registered for Aftercare on class days. This means they get an afternoon snack, they check into Aftercare, and the Aftercare staff escorts them between Aftercare and their classes.
- Parents can pick up students at Door 2 any time before 6 p.m.
- If your child is in an Enrichment class, be sure to set his/her Silent Dismissal to AFTERCARE CLASSES/MUSIC LESSONS for class day.
Term III Details
- Online registration for Session III is February 26-March 2.
- Classes begin the week of March 19 and run through May 11.
- You will receive an email confirming classes by March 4.
- Please do not pay for your classes until you receive your invoice.
For additional information about the Yinghua Enrichment Program, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.