Click here to register: Spring Enrichment Registration.
The Yinghua Academy Enrichment Program provides after-school classes that enhance skills in academics, fitness, the arts and more. Classes are age-appropriate and are designed to be entertaining and fun. A fee is charged for each class, and Aftercare before and after classes is bundled with the class price. There is an Enrichment term in the fall, one in the winter, and one in the spring; each term is eight weeks in length. Most classes meet once a week for eight weeks, usually for 45 minutes – some are longer, some are shorter.
- Students enrolled in an Enrichment class are automatically registered for Aftercare on class days. This means they get an afternoon snack, they check into Aftercare, and the Aftercare staff escorts them between Aftercare and their classes.
- Parents can pick up students at Door 2 any time before 6 p.m.
- If your child is in an Enrichment class, be sure to set his/her Silent Dismissal to AFTERCARE CLASSES/MUSIC LESSONS for class day.
Term III Details
- Online registration for Term III is February 27 to March 6.
- Classes begin the week of March 20 and run through the week of May 15.
- You will receive an email confirming your classes before spring break.
- Please do not pay for classes until you receive your invoice. Watch for an email with your invoice during spring break.
- Set Silent Dismissal to AFTERCARE CLASSES/MUSIC LESSONS on days your child has a class. (This is critically important to ensure that your child get to the right place at the right time!)
- If an Enrichment class does not meet minimum numbers, we have to cancel the class. If this happens, you’ll be notified via email.
For additional information about the Yinghua Enrichment Program, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.