Click here to register: Fall Enrichment Registration.
The Yinghua Academy Enrichment Program provides after-school classes that enhance skills in academics, fitness, the arts and more. Classes are age-appropriate and are designed to be entertaining and fun. A fee is charged for each class, and Aftercare before and after classes is bundled with the class price. There is an Enrichment term in the fall, one in the winter, and one in the spring; each term is eight weeks in length. Most classes meet once a week for eight weeks, usually for 45 minutes – some are longer, some are shorter.
Watch for the fall class catalog in late August. Registration begins September 1 for grades 1-8.
- Students enrolled in an Enrichment class are automatically registered for Aftercare on class days. This means they get an afternoon snack, they check into Aftercare, and the Aftercare staff escorts them between Aftercare and their classes.
- Parents can pick up students at Door 2 any time before 6 p.m.
- If your child is in an Enrichment class, be sure to set his/her Silent Dismissal to AFTERCARE CLASSES/MUSIC LESSONS for class day.
Term I Details
- Online registration for Term I is September 1-September 8.
- Classes begin the week of September 18 and run eight straight weeks (including the Monday and Tuesday of conferences week), until November 10, with a make-up week scheduled November 13-17 if a teacher misses a class.
- You will receive an email confirming your classes the week of September 11.
- Please do not pay for your classes until you receive your invoice; watch for an email with your invoice the week of September 11.
For additional information about the Yinghua Enrichment Program, contact email@example.com.