Registration for Session I Enrichment is open September 3 through September 10 at 5 p.m. The Session I Enrichment Class Catalog 2019-2020 will be posted in August.
Registration for Session I Enrichment–NOT OPEN YET
The Yinghua Academy Enrichment Program provides after-school classes that enhance skills in academics, fitness, the arts and more. Classes are age-appropriate and are designed to be entertaining and fun. A fee is charged for each class, and Aftercare before and after classes is bundled with the class price. There is an Enrichment term in the fall, one in the winter, and one in the spring; each term is eight weeks in length. Most classes meet once a week for eight weeks, usually for 45 minutes – some are longer, some are shorter.
Registration for Session I begins September 3.
- Students enrolled in an Enrichment class are automatically registered for Aftercare on class days. This means they get an afternoon snack, they check into Aftercare, and the Aftercare staff escorts them between Aftercare and their classes.
- Parents can pick up students at Door 2 any time before 6 p.m.
- If your child is in an Enrichment class, be sure to set his/her Silent Dismissal to AFTERCARE CLASSES/MUSIC LESSONS for class day.
Session I Details
- Online registration for Session I is September 3-10.
- Classes begin the week of September 16 and run through November 8.
- You will receive an email confirming classes.
- Please do not pay for your classes until you receive your invoice.
For additional information about the Yinghua Enrichment Program, contact email@example.com.