- Registration for the next Enrichment session runs February 14-21, 2020. Students in all grades may register. Read about the terrific offerings in the Enrichment Catalog. Click here to Register for Enrichment classes.
- Classes run for eight weeks, March 16-May 8, 2020.
- Makeup week is May 11-15.
- After registering you will receive an email confirming your classes.
- Once registration closes your class fee is locked in, and payment is due when you receive your invoice. See Registration Commitment below.
- How to Register for Enrichment Classes
Yinghua offers three sessions per year of age-appropriate after-school Enrichment Classes to enhance skills in academics, fitness, creativity, and more. We publish a catalog and designate one week for online registration for each eight-week session. Most classes are 45 minutes in length with exceptions noted in the catalog.
There is a fee for each class. Bundled with the class fee is “Aftercare” before and after the class which means that your child will receive a snack, and our talented staff will supervise your child’s transitions between class and down-time in Aftercare when students may do crafts or games in the cafeteria or go outside to play.
Registration Commitment: Because Yinghua counts on your registration fees to cover the costs of programs, the school has a no-refund policy. Registering for a course means that you commit to paying for the entire course. In other words, you forfeit the session-long class fee if you back out of the class after our registration period closes.
To pick up your child, show your dismissal card at Door 2, and staff will call for your child to meet you there. Enrichment and Aftercare close at 6 p.m. with a dollar-per-minute charge for late pickups.
On the days when your child is taking an Enrichment Class, set Silent Dismissal to AFTERCARE CLASSES/MUSIC LESSONS.
Information and questions: email@example.com.