The Student Health Form 2020-2021 is mandatory for all students INCLUDING DISTANCE LEARNERS. Submit it before your child’s first day of school.
Middle School students in grades 5-8 and their parents must complete the Acceptable Use of the Student Email System and Internet, 2020-2021 before a school email address will be assigned. Due by September 9.
- Application for Educational Benefits, and Waiver of Confidentiality. Submit these to apply for free or reduced-price school lunch and cold bundled lunches for home. Forms accepted all year, but submit by August 27 for processing before school starts.
- ACH. Use this form for to authorize automatic payment of occasional school expenses; return your paper form with a cancelled check. No deadline; forms accepted all year.
Optional online forms:
- School Lunch: Order September school lunch and cold bundled lunch for home via Boonli by August 27. If you are new to Boonli, watch this how-to video, or read about our lunch ordering system here.
- Publicity and Photo Release to define how your child may appear in Yinghua publicity and photos; due before school starts.
- Non-Release of Directory Information to restrict school directory information; due before school starts.
- Grandparent Address to share or update grandparent addresses for our late-October online Grandparents’ Day, for all grades; due before school starts.
Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org.This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink. ← Previous Next →
Comments are closed.