You did it, Yinghua community! Together we tallied 418 donations during the 2018 Give to the Max campaign! We earned the School Board matching gift–well done, community!
- Please donate Please donate, and meet a cute dog named 可爱.
- Project-Based Learning Learn what two students think about project-based learning, and hear from Mrs. Berg about What Do You See, a resource we’re using in Middle School that was created by Minnesota artist Wing Young Huie.
- Adler We’re partnering with Adler Graduate School. Take a peek in a 7th grade Discovery class as students perform skits to practice conflict resolution skills.
- PE and Recess Ms. Totall talks about Heart Safe, Body Safe, and students tell us why recess is great.
- Social Emotional Learning We use the Caring For Life curriculum and Responsive Classroom to reach students about compassion and empathy and to build school community.
Comments are closed.