School Board elections will be held May 1-8, 2017. There are four open seats on the School Board. Nine individuals will stand for election.
- Rosemary Lawrence (incumbent, seated 7/1/2014): Former Principal, XinXing Academy, Hopkins Public Schools; Yinghua Academic Committee
- S. Nichole Thomas: Human Resources Manager, Minnesota Independent Living Services
Parents/Guardians (grade of student):
- Nathan Bode (K): IT Application Manager, Cargill
- Cindy Bursell (K): Vice President, U.S. Bank
- Jason Cintorino (K and 2): Program Director, NuWay Counseling Services; Yinghua Academy Governance Committee
- Brooke Darrah-Hage (K): Stay at home mom
- Paul Haller (4): Emergency medicine physician at Regions Hospital in St. Paul; Yinghua Academy Governance Committee
- Lisa Matre (5) (incumbent, seated 9/1/2015): Operations and Team Lead, True Talent Group; Yinghua Academy School Board Chair
- Jane Steiner (2 and 4): Achievement Coach, Anoka-Hennepin District 11
The Yinghua Academy School Board is the elected governing body of the school with primary responsibilities to develop the vision and uphold the mission of the school; to select, support and evaluate a chief executive; to ensure effective planning and legal compliance; to set policy that will ensure the school’s ongoing viability; and to oversee the short- and long-term fiscal health of the school. 2017 SCHOOL BOARD CANDIDATE INFORMATIONThis entry was posted in Home Page. Bookmark the permalink. ← Previous Next →
Comments are closed.