Parking Update – In addition to the East and West lots, the SRC and Heritage lots will also be open. Street parking on Old Hwy 10, County E2, and neighborhood streets is also available according to regular street parking signs and laws. Note that traffic and parking will be very busy after the noon performance and before the 4 pm dress rehearsal with drop-off at 2 p.m: Bethel parking map
Bethel Classroom Locations
Here are the classroom locations for Bethel:
Important Reminders for Saturday, Feb. 28, CNY Performance Day at Bethel
- Use the school directory to help with carpooling.
- Use the Drop-off Concierge (no parking) or you may park and walk your child to their classroom.
- Do NOT send anything valuable that you can’t afford to lose.
- Students may bring books or toys (and electronics for Grades 5-8 only) AT THEIR OWN RISK.
- Send all food and drinks, preferably water, in disposable bags and containers.
- For grades K-4 students, send a front-closing shirt to cover up costumes when eating.
- LABEL clothes, backpacks, mittens, everything.
- All students will be dismissed from Bethel.
- Be sure to tell your child who will be picking them up.
- Send special dismissal arrangements directly to the teacher BEFORE Friday, Feb. 28.
- Dismissal Procedure:
- Students will be released from Benson Hall first.
- Families will be released from Benson Hall afterwards.
- Do NOT take your child when they are exiting from Benson Hall.
- When families are dismissed, go to the Bethel classroom for your child.
Sign out your child on the attendance list posted on or near the classroom door.
- Tell the teacher at the door who you are picking up.
- For safety reasons, the teacher will quickly check with the student that they are being picked up by the right person.
- Do NOT enter the classroom to pick up your child.
- Bring your tickets.
- If you need to get up during the performance, get up between acts
Additional Notes for Noon (12 p.m.) Performers
- Arrive by 8:15 a.m. Students only have 30 minutes to prepare before going to Benson Hall for the dress rehearsal starting at 8:45 a.m.
- Send lunch and a substantial snack.
- Doors to Benson Hall open at 11:30 a.m. Do NOT go to Bethel classrooms to see your child before performance time.
- After 2 p.m. teachers will bring any remaining students to the front foyer of Benson Hall.
Additional Notes for 4 p.m. Performers
- Arrive by 2 p.m. Students only have 30 minutes to prepare before going to Benson Hall for the dress rehearsal starting at 2:30 p.m.
- TRAFFIC WILL BE HEAVY AND PARKING WILL BE TIGHT with the noon performers leaving.
- For students in grades K, 2, and 3, send only a snack.
- Doors to Benson Hall open at 3:30 p.m. Do NOT go to Bethel classrooms to see your child before performance time.
- After 6 p.m. teachers will bring any remaining students to the front foyer of Benson Hall.
Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink. ← Previous Next →
Comments are closed.