Click here to register: Winter Enrichment Registration.
The Yinghua Academy Enrichment Program provides after-school classes that enhance skills in academics, fitness, the arts and more. Classes are age-appropriate and are designed to be entertaining and fun. A fee is charged for each class, and Aftercare before and after classes is bundled with the class price. There is an Enrichment term in the fall, one in the winter, and one in the spring; each term is eight weeks in length. Classes meet once a week for eight weeks, usually for 45 minutes – some are longer, some are shorter.
Online enrollment for Term II begins December 1 and runs through December 9.
You can also register online for the second round of Battle of the Books: Battle of the Books Round 2 Registration.
- Technovation is a great entrepreneurship option for Middle School girls–learn more here: Technovation.
- Students enrolled in an Enrichment class are automatically registered for Aftercare on class days. This means they get an afternoon snack, they check into Aftercare, and the Aftercare staff escorts them between Aftercare and their classes.
- Parents can pick up students at Door 2 any time before 6 p.m.
- If your child is in an Enrichment class, be sure to set his/her Silent Dismissal to AFTERCARE CLASSES+LESSONS for class day.
Term II Details
- Online registration for Term II is December 1 to December 9.
- Classes begin the week of January 9 and run through the week of February 27.
- You will receive an email confirming your classes later in December.
- Please do not pay for classes until you receive your invoice.
- Set Silent Dismissal to AFTERCARE CLASSES+LESSONS on days your child has a class. (This is critically important to ensure that your child get to the right place at the right time!)
- If an Enrichment class does not meet minimum numbers, we have to cancel the class. If this happens, you’ll be notified via email.
Term III Details
- Term III online registration opens February 27.
- Classes begin the week of March 20 and run through the week of May 15, with no classes the week of April 10.
For additional information about the Yinghua Enrichment Program, contact email@example.com.