Welcome to the Yinghua Academy Conservatory of Music. We offer private music lessons taught by professional musicians after school at Yinghua Academy. The only thing better than the convenience we offer is the excellence of our staff!
Between February 10 and February 16, click this link to register for lessons: 2016-17 Music Conservatory.
- Lessons are once a week after school, 30 minutes per lesson.
- Lessons are scheduled in three eight-week terms: Term I in the fall; Term II in winter and Term III in spring.
- When you register, your lesson registration carries over through all remaining terms in the current school year unless you contact email@example.com to cancel lessons. If you drop lessons before the end of a term, there is a service charge.
Yinghua Academy Conservatory of Music offers lessons for the following:
- Violin and viola
- Erhu (Chinese traditional folk instrument)
- Guitar and ukulele
- Double bass
Families provide the instruments and purchase music books, as requested by the instructor.
- $35 per lesson, including Aftercare before and after lessons. (Aftercare staff escorts students to lessons.)
- Do not submit a payment until you receive an invoice after registration.
- Registration for YACM is ONLINE ONLY. There are no paper forms.
- DO NOT send a payment until you receive an invoice.
- Registrations are processed in the order received, and lesson times are assigned based on the registration date and time. The earliest registrants receive the earliest lesson times.
- We fill lessons from earliest time slots to latest; the earlier the registration is received, the earlier in the day your student will have his or her lesson. Most families want an early lesson time, but keep in mind that you may receive a later time.
- You will receive an email confirming your lesson time as well as an invoice after you register. Fees are due upon receipt of the invoice. See the invoice for payment options or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lessons begin the week of March 20 and end the week of May 15. All student sin the Conservatory of Music are invited and expected to perform at a recital on May 20.
Make-up lessons: Your student can receive one make-up lesson during each term if he or she is absent and misses a lesson.
Email Libby Pomroy for questions about the music program, registration, scheduling and payments: email@example.com.